We have taken gazillion photos as well as some great video footage throughout our journey, and it would be great to provide more detailed information for others - both to save them money and time, and sometimes just as importantly, to save them heartache.
I have had numerous people tell me that they love the fact that Peter had virtually no building or handy-man experience (in fact he had barely picked up a hammer in his life) and yet we were able to successfully build our own 20 square house. It's a bit like 'well if they can, maybe I can!'.
So we have come up with some ideas, and would love your input....
* DVD of the build from a 'how we did it' viewpoint
* DVD of the build from an 'entertainment/Grand Design' kind of slant
* Breakdown of the costs of the build (in detail!)
* Our 10 biggest mistakes and how to avoid them
* How to save $20,000 on your build
* If we can anyone can! e-book and/or DVD
* FAQ e-book
In other news, we are absolutely loving the lower sun which is warming up our north facing rooms beautifully, and we are very much enjoying using our front deck and front door. We have been away, and now that we are back (and the GP is over) we are poised to get our second toilet installed, yay!
Stay tuned, we'll be back soon!