So now we have 3 rooms nicely cleaned up and looking almost inhabitable. I ended up reading the instruction for a good chunk of the day and cutting the hole for the chute. This took a while as there was a joist or two in the way and I had to get creative to get the chute in the position I wanted. Then I put the pedestal on top of the chute and it looked like it was ready to go (although it is far from it). A base for the chamber needed to be made to bring it up to the right level, and this took way less time than I expected. Still to do: get the fan wired up, the air vent installed on the side of the house and through the roof, get the materials required and dig an absorbtion trench. With the digging it could be an hour or days. Let's hope for the hour.
The toilet looks good and I wanted to use it there and then. I will have to wait though, as Tuesday will be all about windows! Cross my legs.